2 June 26 2013.
- Watch the video!
- Easy way to discover, preview and install styles from Stylebot Social. Click on the css icon in the address bar.
- Easy sharing of styles to Stylebot Social (screenshot is automatically generated)
- Support for regular expressions for URLs. Start a regex with
^. See Pattern Matching in Stylebot
- Support for @rules (including
@import, @keyframes, @font-face, @media, @page, @variables, @charset and @namespace)
- Support a custom font stack in Basic Mode. The font stack shows your most recently used fonts
- Support for Google Web Fonts. Enter a Google Web Font name in Basic Mode and it is automatically added to the CSS. Try entering Lato.
You will have to live with console warnings of the form:
The page at _______ displayed insecure content from http://themes.googleusercontent.com/static/fonts/_____.
- Design improvements to Stylebot Social
- Fixed issue where CSS may not be applied when tabs were first restored on browser start
- The CSS icon is now more prominent
- Fixed issues with the CSS icon not working/appearing at times. It now works on Gmail
- Removed the confusing "Enable Styling" option from the right click menu
- Undo support for Reset and Reset Page Buttons
- Fixed issue where global CSS was visible on raw XML pages
Added support for wildcards
* in URL. Examples:
For details, refer the Pattern Matching Guide
docs*.google.com: This will match
http://docs2.google.com and so on
*.ycombinator.com: This will match
docs.google.com, spreadsheets.google.com: This will match any URL that contains
- Stylebot Panel Appearance and Layout Tweaks
- Added support for
- Styles are not injected into
xml/json/pdf content to prevent DOM pollution
- Improved Styles list in Options
- Replaced textarea with Ace Code Editor in Stylebot Panel
- Added ability to enable or disable a style
- Fixed issues with -webkit properties
- Comment header for styles installed from Stylebot Social
- New, snazzier Options Page!
- Fixed issue where selectors of the type 'ul li' and 'ul > li' were not working
- Prettier CSS editor in Options with syntax highlighting, line numbers and indentation!
- Syntax errors are shown when editing / importing CSS in the Options page
- Edit Global Stylesheet from Options page
- Modified the 'Toggle Styling' option in context menu
- UI Fixes for Stylebot Panel
- Options icon in Stylebot Panel
- Performance improvements: Updated to jQuery 1.6.1
Special thanks to Rodrigo Dueñas.
- Added support for comments in CSS ( Thanks Rodrigo! )
- Fixed issue where CSS selectors containing ^= weren't working properly
- Added support for several vendor-specific CSS3 selectors ( @-webkit-keyframes not supported yet )
- Added option to hide the css icon in Omnibar
- Added option to preview changes live when picking color using Color Picker. Available in Options page
- Use up / down arrows keys to increment / decrement integer values in Basic mode
- css icon indicates style is currently running on a page
- Optionally preview changes live when editing entire page's CSS. Also, the page CSS editor is opened inside the stylebot panel instead of a modal popup
- You can now share, browse and install styles from Stylebot Social! Get started now.
- Cleaner options page with vertical tabs.
- Added option to temporarily disable custom styling of page in right click context menu
- Better Sync
- Added keyboard shortcuts (when stylebot panel is visible, press ?)
- Added Undo button. You can now undo upto last 5 actions
- More useful selector dropdown. On hover over a selector, first matched DOM element is highlighted. Also, it's now scrollable
- Added Height and Width properties to basic mode
- Other minor bugfixes